Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining starts tonight, August 25!
Starting tonight and continuing all September long, Orlando foodies can celebrate the area’s amazing culinary scene during Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining month. Over 75 restaurants are participating in the prix fixe dinner offerings that include appetizer, entrée and dessert for $33 (read the full lineup here). From sumptuous seafood, to savory steaks (and everything in between), Magical Dining is the ultimate way to try all the restaurant’s finest offerings for a fraction of their usual price. To top it off, diners are supporting not only our incredible food community, but donating to charity at the same time. One dollar from each meal will be donated to the Foundation for Foster Children.
If that wasn’t enough, many hotels are offering a “Stay and Dine” packages where you and a guest can enjoy the Magical Dining Menu plus a night’s stay. Just a small sampling includes:
- Hyatt Regency Orlando — $169 per night plus tax. One night in a standard room and Magical Dining dinner for two at Napa Steakhouse.
- World Center Marriott — one night in a King or Double Room and Magical Dining dinner for two at Siro: Urban Italian Kitchen from $219 per night.
- Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress — starting at $179.00 per night plus tax, enjoy one night at the hotel and Magical Dining dinner for two at Hemingway’s Restaurant
- Rosen Shingle Creek — $185 per night in Deluxe Accommodations and dinner for two at A Land Remembered, Magical Dining menu
- Bohemian Hotel, Celebration — $199.00 per night plus tax, for a night in a Town View Guest Room, and dinner for two off the Magical Dining menu at the Bohemian Bar & Grill
With all these choices, I know I’m hard-pressed to pick a favorite. Last year I tried A Land Remembered and Fogo de Chao. At the blogger preview this year I sampled Siro: Urban Italian Kitchen and tonight at the special behind-the-scenes Yelp Kick Off I’m excited to taste menus from Hemingway’s, Fiorenzo Italian Steakhouse, Napa, K Restaurant, Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse, Siro Urban Italian Kitchen, and Cuba Libre Restaurant and Rum Bar.
Follow #MagicalDining on social media to “virtually” enjoy every bite. Make your reservations to enjoy in person. Mangia, mangia!
What are your favorites? Any menus that blow you away?