SeaWorld Ports of Call is the place to be Sole (Soul!) Sisters for Wine, Women and Shoes Saturday, April 12, 2014 from 2–6 p.m. WFTV’s Jorge Estevez will emcee the event for the second year in a row.
More than 350 local women will be treated to heavy hors d’oeuvres, wine tastings (of course!) and shopping from national and local boutiques (shoes, purses, make-up, and more) with 20 percent of those sales going to Second Harvest. Guests will also enjoy a live and silent auction (I want the chocolate shoe!) plus a fashion show featuring designer Diana Simaan.
Wine Women & Shoes is the only event of its kind where 100 percent of the ticket proceeds go toward fighting hunger in Central Florida. All said, the event will raise over $85,000 to Feed Hope Now! For every $1.00 donated, Second Harvest can provide $9.00 in food value to those in need.
SeaWorld Orlando is once again donating the Ports of Call special events venue, in addition to providing Chef Hector Colon’s food creations*. Also provided are live and silent auction items**, parking, and special guest appearances by Animal Ambassadors and their feathered and furry friends.
To purchase your ticket (general admission is $75), Call (407) 514-1017 or email Jennifer Landress, email@example.com.
See you there!
Special thanks to the Wineries involved and all the amazing sponsors:
- One Hope
- New Age
*What’s on the menu?
- A variety of flat breads and pita breads with assorted hummus and Tabouli Salad
- Imported and domestic cheese and fruit display with
an assortment of gourmet crackers
- Cinnamon Sweet Potato Puffs
- Macaroni and Cheese Bar with an assortment of toppings, including: Broccoli, Roasted Red Peppers, Crispy Pancetta and Truffle Oil
- Smoked Tenderloin Sliders with Caramelized Sweet Onions, Red Wine Reduction and a Horseradish Mayonnaise
- Dessert Assortment of mini pastries and fruit tarts
**What is SeaWorld putting up for auction?