More than 350 local women will be treated to heavy hors d’oeuvres, wine tastings (of course!) and shopping from national and local boutiques (shoes, purses, make-up, and more) with 20 percent of those sales going to Second Harvest. Guests will also enjoy a live and silent auction (I want the chocolate shoe!) plus a fashion show featuring designer Diana Simaan.
Wine Women & Shoes is the only event of its kind where 100 percent of the ticket proceeds go toward fighting hunger in Central Florida. All said, the event will raise over $85,000 to Feed Hope Now! For every $1.00 donated, Second Harvest can provide $9.00 in food value to those in need.
SeaWorld Orlando is once again donating the Ports of Call special events venue, in addition to providing Chef Hector Colon’s food creations*. Also provided are live and silent auction items**, parking, and special guest appearances by Animal Ambassadors and their feathered and furry friends.
To purchase your ticket (general admission is $75), Call (407) 514-1017 or email Jennifer Landress, firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you there!
Special thanks to the Wineries involved and all the amazing sponsors:
- One Hope
- New Age
*What’s on the menu?
- A variety of flat breads and pita breads with assorted hummus and Tabouli Salad
- Imported and domestic cheese and fruit display with
an assortment of gourmet crackers
- Cinnamon Sweet Potato Puffs
- Macaroni and Cheese Bar with an assortment of toppings, including: Broccoli, Roasted Red Peppers, Crispy Pancetta and Truffle Oil
- Smoked Tenderloin Sliders with Caramelized Sweet Onions, Red Wine Reduction and a Horseradish Mayonnaise
- Dessert Assortment of mini pastries and fruit tarts
**What is SeaWorld putting up for auction?